Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Almost ready to go!

Tomorrow we leave for Iceland. We'll be flying from Charlotte to Boston and then from Boston to Reykjavik, Iceland. It will take us about 2.5 hours to Boston. Then we have a 4 hour wait. Then we leave for Iceland about 9:30 p.m. We arrive in Iceland at 6:30 a.m. on Thursday. Then we'll take a bus from the airport to where my Grandma is staying. I think it'll be fun but a long, long trip.
There is a 4 hour time difference between Iceland and Deep Gap.

I also heard that right now the sun is up in Iceland over 20 hours a day. How will I know it's bedtime?

We'll try and blog during our trip, if mom can figure out the computer thing :)

2 comments:

  1. If you can't figure out when it's bedtime, it seems to us (especially Maggie!) you shouldn't have to go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I think your mother and grandmother might let you know.

    Just a guess.

    ReplyDelete